Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That is why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
A special thanks to you as your purchases and support promotes high quality production with conscious manufacturing practices! Furthermore, many items in various collections are 100% eco-friendly.
We have partnered with Shopify Planet to neutralize all shipping carbon emissions that result from any order; making us Carbon Neutral. The additional costs to achieving Carbon Neutral per order is covered by The Exclusive Store, a Suvon Corp. project.
Our partnership primarily supports groundbreaking technologies that remove carbon for a minimum of 1,000 years and remove atmospheric carbon through solutions like ocean-based removal and direct air capture.
In addition, should you choose "CO2 offsetting" as your shipping option, a partnership with Native would turn your order's shipping carbon emissions from Carbon Neutral to Carbon Negative.
Hand in hand, we can all work together in achieving Suvon Corp.'s goal of building a new world that is safer, better, green, more efficient and productive through the global bridging of innovation.
The Exclusive Store, a Suvon Corp. project, is committed to providing high quality items that promote conscious manufacturing and we do so thanks to our various partnerships around the globe. Here are some of the measures that are in place:
- Introducing Kornit's Water-based and NeoPigment inks, certified according to Oeko-Tex™ and AATCC quality standards. These inks offer maximum color vibrancy and are perfect for Direct-To-Garment (DTG) printing. With an AATCC rating of four, you'll get the highest quality prints every time.
- Our sublimation products feature Oeko-Tex™ certified Mimaki Dye Sublimation Ink Sb411 and Sawgrass SubliJet HD, as well as MYSUBLI-E Sublimation Transfer Ink, for a safe and reliable experience. Enjoy vivid colors and sharp image quality with every product.
- Oeko-Tex™ certified means the fabric has been tested for harmful substances and is safe for children's clothing. It is also proven to reduce environmental waste, making it an eco-friendly choice.
- Our eco-friendly items are made with a minimum of 70% organic or recycled materials. This includes recycled polyester, organic cotton, recycled nylon, recycled cotton in addition to fabric blends of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Each material is carefully selected to help support a more sustainable lifestyle.
- All items are free of animal products and our Stanley/Stella items are PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Our customers can now select our "CO₂ offsetting" Shipping option resulting in Carbon Negative shipping as part of a partnership with Native that becomes an add-on to our Shopify Planet partnership contributing to the global efforts of reducing CO₂ emissions with every order and to fund projects around the world that reduce carbon emissions.
- Our fulfillment centers are strategically placed in the same region as 81% of our orders, offering cost-effective shipping and reducing CO2 emissions allowing for item consolidation from different orders when shipping within the same region.
- Our items are manufactured only when an order is placed, avoiding wasteful overproduction instead of mass manufacturing. Quality control is rigorous: all orders go through a 3-step check before shipping. This way, our waste rate is consistent with the industry standard, amounting to only damage incurred during printing instead of the 92M tons of thrown out or burnt textile that goes unsold each year.
- Our DTG printing method is an environmentally sound alternative to traditional screen printing; reducing water usage and eliminating the need for plastisol inks, which are usually not biodegradable. Feel great knowing you are making a sustainable choice with every purchase!
- Our sustainable packaging practices have dramatically cut down on plastic usage while still protecting your items. We use eco-friendly poly mailers made from minimum 30% recycled plastic, posters are now sent in triangular boxes eliminating plastic end caps and paper mailers for orders in North Carolina.
- Our packaging is now made with Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastics, which are sourced from everyday household items such as bottles and plastic bags. All apparel orders from our in-house facilities feature a minimum of 50% PCR on the outside of our poly mailer bags and a minimum of 30% on the inside of our clear bags for multi-item shipments. This eco-friendly packaging offers the same protection for items as conventional materials.
Partnering With Shopify Planet, Participating Businesses Have…
- Removed more than thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provided carbon-neutral shipping for more than millions of orders
How does the partnership work? For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Let Us Meet A Few of The Companies!
Heirloom's direct air capture technology enhances the carbon mineralization process. Heirloom's technology speeds up the rate at which naturally occurring minerals capture CO₂ rather than using energy-intensive fans to draw air in.
Remora captures CO₂ from semi-truck tailpipes as they drive, with the CO₂ destined for long-term storage.
Charm captures CO₂ using plant waste, converts it into a stable, carbon-rich liquid, and safely stores it deep underground—out of reach of wildfires and soil erosion.